CS031: Historic 2 Storey Commercial Building
Year Built: 1820
Lot Size: 3077
External construction: : Concrete
Roofing:: Clay Tiles
This property comprises a 2-storey building on a 3077 sq. ft. lot of land with a view of the south Carenage and Lagoon area. The building, constructed in 1820, of Georgian architectural style, is included in the ‘List of Historic Buildings’ in St. George’s and presents a fine example of a restored historic building. The building has a gross floor area of approximately 1530 sq. ft. comprising ground floor (532 sq. ft.) and first floor (998 sq. ft.).
Currently, the ground floor comprises a single open space with half-bathroom and the first floor comprises 4 partitioned rooms and a bathroom. The building may be used commercially or for residential purposes.